Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Fat Politics

Now Michelle Obama has jumped on the bandwagon. The number of chubby kids has tripled since 1970, according to a study by the New England Journal of Medicine. Because of their weight, these kids now face the possibility of living fewer years than their parents.

Seems to me that if parents allow their children to grow obese, they should be fined. And they should NOT be allowed to have any more kids. That's only fair. If you are too lazy to get your kid outside to exercise, if you feed your kids more food than your neighbor feeds her kids, then you should not have the right to be a parent.

I know, I know, I hear it now. But healthy food is so expensive. I say bullshit to that. Fatties can buy what's on sale. They can consume fewer calories. A $5 high-calorie extra value meal is too much fat, calories and salt anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment